3 ½ c. All-purpose flour
5 large Eggs
4-5 TBS. Water
1. Mound flour in center of bowl.
(optional) If you want to incorporate a spice in your pasta, mix about 2 TBS well into the flour before you add the eggs.
2. Make a well in the center and add eggs.
3. Beat eggs and begin to incorporate the flour.
4. When the dough comes together, knead. Add water as needed to get a smooth texture.
5. Continue kneading for 10 minutes. You want the dough to be elastic and slightly sticky.
6. Wrap and let rest for 30 minutes before using.