2 lbs. ground lamb
2 TBS.Burger, Burger, Burger Blend
1 TBS. dry mint
½ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
1. Place ground meat into a mixing bowl and add spices and feta cheese (if using feta)
2. Mix well and then divide mixture into 6 patties. Flatten middle so patties are somewhat equal in density.
3. Place patties onto a plate and put into refrigerator for 30 minutes, which will let patties settle.
4. Pre-heat grill to medium high.
5. Cook patties for 10-15 minutes depending on desired wellness of meat. Flip patties over half way through cooking.