1 ½ lbs. Ground turkey
1 ½ TBS. Caribbean Turkey Seasoning
1-2 TBS. Lime or lemon juice
2 tsp. Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place ground meat into a mixing bowl and addCaribbean Turkey Seasoning and lime or lemon juice.
2. Mix but be careful not to overwork meat. Divide into 4-6 patties.
3. Flatten middle so patties are somewhat equal in density. Base both sides with olive oil to prevent sticking on grill.
4. Place individually on plate and put in refrigerator raptor for 30 minutes to let patties settle. This is very important as burgers need to firm up.
5. Preheat grill to medium heat. Clean grates thoroughly and brush with olive oil.
6. Cook patties for 10-15 minutes, depending on desired wellness of meat. Flip patties over half way through.