Drinks & Cocktails
French 75 Cocktail - SFL Version
- 2 oz Gin
- 3 oz Champagne
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 6 Pink peppercorns
- Lemon twist
- 4 Champagne flutes
- Place all ingredients except champagne, peppercorns, and twist into a shaker.
- Add ice, shake, and fill champagne flutes halfway full
- Finish filling the flutes by adding leftover champagne.
- Add the lemon twist and float 3 pink peppercorns on top of each glass.
Spicy Rosé & Tequila Cocktail
- 4 oz Rosé
- 1.5 oz Tequila
- 1 T honey
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- .5 oz Honey Chipotle Rub
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle cilantro, honey, and lime juice.
- Add ice then Rose and tequila. Shake well.
- Rim margarita glass. First with lime juice then dip into Honey Chipotle Rub.
- Strain contents of cocktail shaker into margarita glass.
Mulled Wine Or Cider
Prep Time: 5 minures Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Difficulty: Easy Servings: 6
- 1 bottle of hearty red wine or a gallon of apple cider
- 2-3 tablespoons of Mulling Spices
- 3 teaspoons of orange juice, honey or port or more depending upon level of sweetness desired
- Pour bottle of wine or gallon of cider into small pot.
- For wine wrap 1-2 Tablespoons of Mulling Spices into a small bag made of cheese cloth.
- For cider use 2-3 Tablespoons of Mulling Spices. Place in simmering pot of wine or cider.
- Simmer for 20. For mulled wine add orange juice, honey, or port for level of sweetness desired.
- Take cheese cloth with mulling spices out of pot and serve.
Chocolate & Bourbon Amore Cocktail
- 3 oz bourbon
- 1 oz dry Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Tia Maria (or other chocolate liquor)
- 1/2 oz Mole Blend
- Orange juice
- Orange peel
- Add ice to cocktail shaker
- Add Bourbon, Dry Vermouth, Tia Maria
- Lightly shake
- Rim martini glass first with orange juice, then dip into Mole Blend
- Strain the contents of cocktail shaker into martini glass.
- Garnish with orange peel.